– Right-click the image file on your computer.
– Open your email client or service.
– Compose a new message as you normally would.
– Click “Attach,” “Add Attachment” or the “paperclip” icon.
– Navigate to the location of the compressed folder containing the image on your hard drive.
What happens after 10k followers on Instagram?
Once you have 10k followers, Instagram will make it easier for you to get people to your website via Stories with the swipe up to link feature. Swipe up is the only way to get a direct link from your Instagram to your other web properties. And, it’s available in STORIES, if you have 10k followers.